1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In accordance with the duty of information stated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services, the following website information is shown below: The owner of www.genebre.es is GENEBRE, S.A. (hereinafter the COMPANY), with registered address for these purposes at Avinguda Joan Carles I, 46-48, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona); CIF: A08824476, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in General Volume 5344, Folio 162, Section 2, Page 57,936, 1st Entry. Contact email: email@example.com Contact telephone number: +34 93 298 80 00.
2. DATA PROTECTION. THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation, and other current regulations, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from the COMPANY, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of: (i) the data controller, (ii) the purpose thereof, (iii) the legitimate cause, (iv) the possible recipients of the data, (v) the procedure for exercising the rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure and restriction of processing and portability, and, in cases where the data has not been obtained from the data subject themselves, of (v) the origin and categories of data processed. Likewise, the COMPANY hereby states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and E-Commerce Services and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. The COMPANY is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), of which the COMPANY or its licensors are the titleholders. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the following are expressly prohibited: the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of provision, of all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the COMPANY. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by the COMPANY.
4. LINKS. In the event that links or hyperlinks to other websites are available at www.genebre.es, the COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content. In no case shall the COMPANY assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a third party website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The COMPANY is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the site or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. The COMPANY reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, the configuration, availability and presentation thereof.